Tuesday, March 18, 2014

14. Doubt

*Day 14 "Doubt – Believe God has a plan for you that is beyond anything you could imagine. The future is brighter than you could ever realize."


So I doubted that I could actually write every day for 20 straight days and I was right. I have been gone all day and didn't manage to write a single sentence before heading out this morning to meet friends. I went downtown for a walking tour with Dale and Barbara who live on Church Street. I met them while on Ibo Island. We agreed to one day meet again and we did. I am leaving Charleston in the morning and I will miss my little sanctuary here, where my goal is to write and read books and my exercise is an evening tennis clinic with a cute pro. I will miss Cal and Beth and Harris Teeter. I will write on doubt tomorrow when I get home, although I doubt I will have time but I will try. XO, G
from our walk today

No comments:

Post a Comment