Saturday, November 8, 2014

Nairobi Bound


Visiting the Township Sweet Home Farm and the UBU Housing Program
Spending the morning with the Penguins

Stellenbosch Slow Market with Wendy Ann

It is 7am and I am drinking my Via, still blurry eyed in the guest house in Joburg. Leaving in 45 minutes for the airport, paying bills online. Loads to say about Cape Town and all that we got to see and do. One of the many highlights was this brilliant market. They certainly know how to put on a show of lovely goods and delicious food. 
I leave for Nairobi at 10am and arrive mid afternoon. Carola is sending a taxi to collect me for the two hour drive to Kijabe. We will spend a week there before going to Mombasa. I am excited for the next bit of the adventure. 
Love, 
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment