Monday, August 5, 2013

So much to say


But I can't peck it all out on my phone. :( my little Internet spot closed! The one with the great poached eggs. I was so disappointed. But I've been carrying you all with me wherever I go. 

I miss my little Mozambican family and it is time to go home. But I have adored every second of being here. Crazy blessed doesn't even begin to describe it. I will tell you more. Soon! Spending my last day gathering must haves for fellow Pemba residents- vitamins, chocolates, nuts... And meeting a new friend for coffee ;) you have to love a town where you can make friends by simply being, resting, and walking the streets. Even the weather has warmed up. Today I was watching the sea and saw something in the water. I sat in amazement as I watched a submarine emerge! This place astounds me. So stunning, creative, friendly and captivating. 

Staying overnight in Joburrrrrrg. I hope to write more from my little bed there. XO

1 comment: