Friday, May 31, 2013

Sewing Clinic Opens Tuesday


over a year and a half ago i spoke to a women's group in hartwell. i shared openly about my journey and hearing God's voice to "get busy". i knew He had something for me to do but i honestly didn't know what it was. yet i knew i had to "get busy" to free myself up to do it. a lady with a huge smile and a stunning intensity put a check in my hand and said, "God told me the same thing". i liked her instantly. her passion is contagious. she arrives on Monday. i am humbled by how my life is impacting another and how Fran Colquitt is getting to a live a dream because of my paving a tiny path. 
Fran will be doing a three week sewing clinic with my students. all items we create will be available for purchase on our Etsy site: http://www.etsy.com/shop/GaleriaDosSonhos 

*all proceeds will go to furthering vocational training and generous salaries for our artisans!

No comments:

Post a Comment