Friday, August 21, 2009

Jesus loves me!

I left this afternoon and it was so sad to say goodbye. I really felt like I was JUST beginning to get settled in and then had to go. So I am sad. But I have BIG plans and will be going back again next year to fine tune all of this. I will share much more soon. I landed in J'burg around 6:30 and sweet sweet sweet Cathi Crooks came and picked me up at the airport!!!!! So much better to hug a neck of someone you know than scarry guy with your name on a sign. So now I have already had a HOT SHOWER!!!!!! and am squeaky clean and feel so so so so so so so amazing. She is cooking now and it smells amazing so I am going to go downstairs for dinner. I am staying in the most amazing, cozy, sweet, little missionary housing and once again, being taken in by missionaries, remember Amsterdam?? Now in South Africa. I am undone by His goodness. Much more soon, with more details and photos and video too!
Thank you for your prayers and sweet support and investments in little ole me. Much love, Me

No comments:

Post a Comment