Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Hebem'


I love love love the movie It's a Wonderful Life. It is probably my most favorite movie ever, or certainly in the top 5. I love Jimmy Stewart in just about everything he did (not real big on Westerns, but that is not his fault). He was amazing in Rear Window and everything he ever did for that matter. But, I digress. So I love the character of Clarence Oddbody, Angel 2nd Class. He makes me smile and sometimes I wonder just what my angel is like. Is he "dumb as a rabbit" like Clarence? I don't think so. But Clarence is so absolutely adorable. Just about every single time I hear the word "Heaven", I repeat it back in my mind like Clarence says it, "Hebem". This clip is ten minutes long, but he says it within the first few seconds...just watch!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j66LNGKgxhQ

No comments:

Post a Comment