Friday, October 17, 2008

his little love is better than wine...or ice cream

We all know it...that feeling of just sheer love and adoration. The way you feel when you look at someone and just swell with pride and joy and love and all that good stuff. This baby and his three siblings do that for me and they always will. I can't take my eyes off any of them. Watching Catherine take her first breath with those perfect red lips opened my little heart to a whole new way to love. I didn't know my heart was that big. Today, I adore her more and more each time I look at her. It is the same way with all the others, Gracie and her adorable freckles, Carson and his big brain and long eyelashes, and Punkin...well just look at him! I know I have said this before, but this is nothing short of the way God sees us. We are His creation and He has given us dominion over the Earth. He's madly in love with us, sent His Son to die, so that we could have intimacy with Him. He could eat us with a spoon. He adores you, wants your shugar so to speak. He wants to spend time with you, teach you new ways to do things, inspire you, comfort you, provide for you, save you from yourself. He watches you sleep and His gaze never turns from you. Not ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment