Monday, August 11, 2008

Left Belfast early this morning



Back in Zutphen, enjoying my view and the sounds of church bells and Dutch. Ja and Nee, is about all I can undertand. I am waiting on "Jennifer", AKA, Tamara to get off work. Kellie's mother, struggling with our names, decided to give us made up names of whatever she preferred to call us. Tamara got Jennifer and I got Mildred! What's up with that? So we have laughed over our new identities. I am not sure what we have planned for tonight, but I hope it is low key, as I am exhausted from getting up at 4:00am this morning. Loren and Kevin were kind enough to get up soooo early and deliver me to the airport. And even my sweet sweet hosts Kellie and Grace got out of bed to tell me good bye. I blew my last 10...there is no sign for, pounds...at Starbucks on a chocolatine, big coffee and a vegan falafal and hummus wrap to stash for later and wanted to buy a copy of Star Magazine to read about Angelina and Brad's new babies, but the line was way too long and I was not about to jeopardize missing my flight over those two wierdos. Hmm, but I would spend $5.00 to read about them? I was trying to get rid of unused currency...that's my excuse. For now the plan is to hang out here today and tomorrow. I want to get some grocery store items to bring back for a traditional Dutch meal for the family. I think I may leave Wednesday morning to go spend the remainder of the week in Amsterdam. More soon. P.S. Postcards are purchased and written, just need to find the post office around here.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment