Thursday, June 21, 2007

Unexpected Surprise

Someone just came to the door as I was about to go burn trash and asked if I would work the internet for her tonight. We have a tiny office here that we are allowed to use. Only one computer and slow as Christmas but a huge treat to get online without going to town. The sign up for it stays full, but since I have the key to the office I get to use it free till the first student shows up!!

Today was another amazing day in Pemba. I found the Southern Cross in the sky last night! Amazing. We had teaching yesterday on love, I guess. We say "love one another" and how the answer to everything is love. However, it is impossible to truly love others, especially those who need it the most, without feeling love yourself. So, we were encouraged to see Christ for who He truly is, our Savior. If we treat Him like a true Savior and Redeemer and we stay full of His love and overwhelmed by His love for us, we remain full.

Things are great here and the time is flying by for me. My time is up! I will elaborate and write more on Saturday!
Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment