Monday, June 4, 2007

London

I am in London. Can't check luggage till 4:00 and it is 12:00 so I am miserable. I can't go into the main part of the airport and I am stuck out in a dingy lobby. I could not go in to meet with the rest of the group. Found a place to pay to store luggage and it was expensive. Found a Hilton and came here to use internet. Have luggage with consierge and I pray it doesn't cost a ton. I have five minutes left on my 15 minutes...that cost 6 dollars! I am fine otherwise. Exhausted from lack of sleep...hot and sweaty from lugging baggage. Anxious to meet up with group and have someone to talk to. Not hungry but guess I need to eat here to justify the luggage storage...All out of sorts. Will report again when I can. Leaving London tonight at 7 to fly to Dar Es Salaam- really long flight, will be taking ambien.
Will write again when I can.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! I can't wait to hear all the details.

    stay away from the sand worms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a grand adventure!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eat, eat, eat..while you can!
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete