Monday, August 22, 2016

We've moved!


This blog began in 2007 as a means to keep family and friends updated on my first journey into Mozambique. Little did we know I would eventually move there, start a school and a small business. Little could we know that the journey would take me to Zambia, South Africa, Kenya, Cameroon and beyond. The journey has been full of excitement, fear, pain, joy and laughter. I am excited about what lies ahead. I officially moved from Nashville this week. It was sad to say goodbye to my beautiful life there. But grand adventures await as I journey back to Africa. You can now follow the story here:


www.daysofgrace.uk


This site offers a space to post more photos of the adventure, continue the blog and eventually sell the items we create. It also features a way for you to partner with me and give toward The Dream Gallery, creating more schools, micro-loans and small businesses for those in need. 

Thank you for all you've done, your generous support and love along the way.

Blessings, 

Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment