Thursday, March 28, 2013

I got a sewing machine!!!



I had been wanting a sewing machine for the school for quite some time. I had tried to buy one each time I went through South Africa but it never worked out. I was always at the mercy of strangers, never had a car, never had a place to keep it, never had room in my bags. But finally, a couple coming to visit Iris from South Africa agreed to bring one for me. This sweet couple hand carried the machine for me and now the school owns it’s very own sewing machine! Elated to see what creations will come of it. I can hardly wait to show you! But don’t hold your breath. It could take a really long time. 



Driving into town with Twyla. This isn't me on the scooter but will try to get that shot for you.


The Roundabout

No comments:

Post a Comment