Monday, March 25, 2013

Announcements

I'm out of credit on the Internet and the vender outside doesn't have any either so I am forced to send this update via the phone. Apologies for brevity and typos.

I just returned from the office of Mozambique Airlines to inquire about flights for MY PARENTS!!

They are planning to visit in July. As are Dr Roy and Vicki Morgan and Emmanuel College student, Haleigh Lewis.

It will be surreal to have my parents see this big part of me, my life in Africa and to meet my students. I'm excited to have my father teach them and for them to get to meet "Mr. Davis".

Also today I interviewed our second candidate for our small loan program, a woman!! Of course she was approved because women are naturally more resourceful and dependable. I believe in her and can't wait to see her little business grow!


No comments:

Post a Comment