Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Found it!

It was in my travel cooler. That's where you keep your camera right? In an insulated bag with all your food? I have been on the road a ton lately. Long weekend at Morningstar to hear Girls Out Loud, then back to Ft. Mill for a Conference with Iris Ministries, work, class, other work. Lots going on. I took my dry cleaning that has been in the trunk of the car since March 2009, and even picked it up! My legs are shaved. But the lawn is a jungle. Clothes are in the washing machine. But I have not checked the mail in days. But there are so many good things on here and I am so glad I found it. Or else you would not get to see him:
My adorable meat eating nephew, Nathaniel.
 He has dimples in his hands. And his teeth in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment