Thursday, September 10, 2009

Babysitting

I am over at my sister's today keeping Nathaniel. I could tell he was a little sleepy over lunch. His mother called to check in. She was giving me the naptime ritual of books, sippy cups, rocking, songs, and the all but standing on my head I would have to do to get this punkin to sleep. When I hung up the phone I discovered this. Sweet! (And yes, I was giving his hair a little trim at the table).
The camera was right there so it's not like I made him suffer! I scooped him right up and tucked him effortlessly  in bed. I think I might join him. Oh, but my sister has homegrown tomatoes and white wheat bread and Romain lettuce and Diet Rite. I like coming here because they always have a fully stocked pantry and refrigerator. Natty is out for at least an hour, maybe two. This having a baby stuff is a piece of cake! Oh, I wonder if they have cake?

No comments:

Post a Comment