Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter and My Little Lambs

This is the first time Carla has had professional photos made of their quartet. I remember when I was little thinking the Milner's had the biggest family in whole world and that NO ONE had FOUR children. Jesse, Suzanne, Angie AND Laura Gene! I love looking at big families and all their kids and all the combinations of all the genes displayed in so many different varieties. I love these kids. I love that Catherine is passionate and sensitive and imaginative. I love Gracie's tenacity and creativity and boldness. I love Carson's face and attitude and the way he is standing in this picture and holding Blue Bear. I love The Baby's ears and Thunder Thighs. He's going to be the athlete so I am told. I love watching them grow. And I love Jesus and that He died for my sins, and theirs too and that we are spotless like that little lamb and we don't have to slaughter him any longer, because Jesus died and rose from the dead and went to Heaven to intercede for us. I love that we don't have to live by The Law, but by His sweet, sweet grace we are spotless. It blows my mind. I hope your Easter weekend is amazing! Enjoy the eggs, pastels and His infinite mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment