Monday, January 12, 2009

Emma Grace

One of my favorite people on earth is turning 10 this week, on the 15th. So I am going to dedicate this weeks postings to her. She is amazing. She is kinda like me, but she's tough. She is a natural born leader. She is smart. She is funny. She does imitations. If you stick around long enough, she will do one of you. She is honest. She is sweet. She is creative and artistic. She has big cheeks with freckles on them and silky dark hair. I love her to bits. These two photos were taken at two different weddings, with her in a frilly dress, running. That's my girl. Don't let those patent leather Mary Jane's slow you down Sweetheart.
And here she is on two different occasions, at weddings years apart, blowing bubbles. I love her cheeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment