Sunday, December 7, 2008

ebay baby!




Mission accomplished. I journeyed deep into the heart of Georgia, before the sun came up and arrived at my destination just as parking was becoming scarce. The doors had opened at 8:00am and I arrived very shortly thereafter. I scanned my competition...piece of cake. There were not a whole lot of people there, enough that I had to shop quick, but not so many that I was in danger of being trampled. I was really not as focused on the competition as I was the items on display. They had a huge table of wallets, passport holders, planners, key chains, money clips and the like. Some of the wallets were $4.00, so I got a handful of those. They were mixed in with some of the newer season items, beautiful leather ladies wallets, but those were $60.00. So I moved on. If you needed a nice travel rolling suitcase, this was the place to be. I got a red Tumi 22" rolling suitcase, that retails for $395 for $99, still in the box for a friend who had put in a request. (see here) Tumi has recently launched a line of women's leather handbags that retail from $300-$500, they had those for $79 and $99. They had piles of shoe bags and accessory bags for $5.00 and a huge selection of messenger bags for $19.99. I got two weekender bags that retail for $550 for $50! I have posted all of my purchases on ebay and hope to make enough for a new laptop...say a prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment