Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Round 1

We went to Carla's yesterday for a Pre-Christmas Celebration with the McCarley Grand's. Emma Grace pretended to be a little old lady with Poppie's cane. She is such a ham and a performer, I have no idea where she gets that. Carson wanted to play Hide and Go Seek, Marco Polo style? Not sure what that was all about. It takes the fun out of hiding and scaring the daylights out of each other if you ask me. Mom and Dad played with the Punkins. Granny held the Baby...and yes, he is a baby...not an overweight 5 year old as he appears to be here, sitting on Gran's lap. He is 9 months old. 9 months! Catherine was around somewhere...I know because I flat ironed her hair. I think she was upstairs watching "Gidget". She's 11 and way too cool to hang with us. I had a Christmas Party last night and was supposed to wear a tacky Christmas sweater...Mom hooked me up.




No comments:

Post a Comment