Monday, January 21, 2008

Message from Heidi

January 2008
Dear friends, I pray that your holidays were filled with joy celebrating Jesus' birth.As I think through the greatest gifts of our lives, we are most gratefulfor friendship and family in Him. Thank you so much for your prayers forRolland. Jesus has faithfully been healing him. The Lord spoke to me to still go on our Asia tour. We ministered inSingapore, Seoul, China, Hong Kong and Philippines with our good friendsChe Ahn, Dennis Balcombe, Lesley-Anne Leighton, Shara and Norberto alongwith a wonderful team. It brings my heart such joy to watch my spiritualsons and daughters preach alongside me as we run together as carriers ofHis glory. I am slowly learning to rest. I want to see more of God'sbeautiful children released to soar. How it encouraged my heart to hearfrom Dennis that many of the orphans (now in heaven) whom Rolland'sgrandfather raised in China still have a profound spiritual impact onChina today. We are trusting the Lord to release a generational blessing on our ownMozambican children. He caught the Chinese children up into His glory in"Visions Beyond the Veil." They saw the Lord in heaven and fell in lovewith Jesus. These children were either martyred or, if they survived theterrible persecution, they became pillars in the underground Chinesechurch. How I long for our sons and daughters to become the nextgeneration of leaders in our nation of Mozambique. We desire to see evenmore of this outpouring in our nation. My greatest desire is to live each moment in His glorious presence.Please pray that the Holy Spirit completely overshadows our ministrythis year. We started off our Asia journey in Singapore where thousandsgathered in an exposition center. Jesus' glorious presence came. A womancrippled in a wheelchair got up and danced with King Jesus! Of coursethe best thing was the Holy Spirit in and among us. Many gave theirlives away as full-time servant lovers of Jesus. There was a tremendoushunger among the people of Korea. God was so faithful to come with Hismanifest presence and fill the people with a greater measure of Hisglory. I loved being with God's people in China. It was a lot of fun tobe able to speak Cantonese again. Please pray for us as our nation has been hit yet again with terribleflooding. We long to feed 100,000 people a day. Some times I feel likerunning away from all the suffering, or at least not looking at it for awhile. Then I hear Jesus asking me to look into His face and believeagain. There is always enough because He died. Jesus will multiply thefish and loaves in His hands to feed our nation in our time of need.Because He died, there is more than enough! I will return home from Asiato mobilize our teams to minister to the people affected by the floods.Thank you for standing with us. Our friends are treasures to us. Much love in Jesus, Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment