Saturday, November 17, 2007

To Finish Well- Message from Heidi Baker

This is a short update to thank you for your love, prayers and standing with us during our time of greatest need. As most of you know during these past three months, we have experienced fierce trials. Jesus has recently spoken to me about finishing well. I am fixing my eyes on Jesus. I am looking away to Him. I am coming forward with boldness to the throne of grace in my greatest time of need. Hebrews 4:1, "Let us therefore be diligent to enter that rest, lest anyone fall according to the same example of disobedience."
In this time of reflecting, the Lord came to me and asked me, "If I had known ahead of time all that this calling would cost, would I still be willing to receive the call." And still my cry is yes. I have nowhere else to go. I have no one else to run to. Jesus is my life and He is altogether lovely. Through everything, it is still my joy to say that I gladly give my life for Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment