Tuesday, April 24, 2007

only 39 more "clean baths"!?

I just wrote the check for my plane ticket. For those of you who may want to contact me in MOZ you may purchase an international calling card (make sure it includes Mozambique) and call me for about 10 cents a minute! Be sure and check the blog to see what time it is!! I do expect to be up rather early though. I will be purchasing a Mozambique sim card for my cellphone and will post the phone number on the blog. I think Sam's has international calling cards for a good price. The countdown tells me I have less than 40 days! Little things seem to be falling into place. I am still resting in the Lord's promise for financial provision. I had a major setback last week as I had a water leak at my house. This set me back financially about $1200.00. But, this will only show me, when the way is provided, that it could only be God.

No comments:

Post a Comment